All residents of Wedgewood Sections 11 and 12 (aka, Wedgewood and Wedgewood Glen) are REQUIRED to submit an Exterior Modification Form prior to beginning any work. Requests for approval include but are not limited to roofs, exterior materials or color schemes, fences, major landscape changes or designs, playsets, structures, room additions, patios, decks.
How it works:
1) Open or download either the pdf or doc version of the Exterior Modification document. Links to each are below.
2) Print or complete and save the document with the required information.
3) Attach the document with the required information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com.
4) The Environmental Committee (EC) will review the request and respond with either approval or denial. If denied a reason will be stated and, if applicable, suggestions provided for compliance.
5) This process may take up to 30 days, but if an expedited request is needed, please contact any Board Member or EC member.
6) Once approved, you have one year to complete the requested change. After one year, the request expires and must be resubmitted.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact any Board member, the Environmental Committee, or Full Circle Property Management.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PROJECT WITH 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF SENDING PLEASE EMAIL CHUCKCRIST@AOL.COM
Click on the requested form/document below. The form/document will open in a new window. You can then print / save the document. Please contact us if you cannot retrieve the desired document.