All residents of Wedgewood Sections 11 (Liberty Township, aka Wedgewood) and Section 12 (Dublin, Wedgewood Glen) are REQUIRED by the by-laws and code of regulations to submit an Exterior Modification Form prior to beginning any work. Requests for approval include but are not limited to roofs, exterior materials or color schemes, fences, major landscape changes or designs, playsets (including basketball hoops), structures, room additions, patios, decks.
The HOA will also use the City of Dublin ordinance on Solar Panels as a guideline.
How it works:
1) Open or download either the pdf or doc version of the Exterior Modification document. Links to each are below.
2) Print or complete and save the document with the required information. Most submissions will require a map showing where changes on property will be made. Please include mapping from either the Franklin County or Delaware County Auditor Site. A section 12 site map is provided below (Franklin County). A Section 11 (Delaware County) is not available to post:
You can also submit document via the AppFolio Portal under "Architectural Review Requests".
4) The Environmental Committee (EC) will review the request and respond with either approval or denial. If denied a reason will be stated and, if applicable, suggestions provided for compliance.
5) This process may take up to 30 days, but if an expedited request is needed, please contact any Board Member or EC member.
6) Once approved, you have one year to complete the requested change. After one year, the request expires and must be resubmitted.
7) Failure to secure appropriate approval could result in having to modify the change, penalties, and/or liens until changes are corrected.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact any Board member, the Environmental Committee, or The 27 Group Property Management.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING OR IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PROJECT WITH 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF SENDING PLEASE EMAIL PLEASE CONTACT CHUCK CRIST AT CHUCKCRIST@AOL.COM
Click on the requested form/document below. The form/document will open in a new window. You can then print / save the document. Please contact us if you cannot retrieve the desired document.